As we approach the event weekend we will provide you with more information about your volunteer role. Please review the following general J&A Racing volunteer guidelines.
- Volunteer registration will remain open up to and throughout the event weekend and will close as opportunities become filled.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your assigned volunteer shift time. This will allow you to go through the volunteer check in process and be at your volunteer position prior to your shift beginning.
- Please do not bring large bags to your volunteer assignment. Small waistpacks and purses are permitted.
- Please plan to assist for your entire shift. If you need to leave early due to an emergency please contact your group leader or a J&A staff member.
- If you need to cancel please contact J&A Racing’s Director of Volunteers, Josh Wade, as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- All volunteers receive volunteer t-shirts and official letters of service.
- Pets are not permitted.
- In the interest of safety please do not bring children unless they are registered as volunteers.
J&A Racing volunteers represent the best that Hampton Roads has to offer: they’re helpful, enthusiastic, friendly and proud of our region. As a registered volunteer with J&A Racing we ask that you honor these standards of conduct:
- Conduct yourself as a friendly, responsible, informative, and respectful representative of J&A Racing.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- Refrain from public criticism of participants and other volunteers.
- Refrain from the use of profane, insulting, harassing, or otherwise offensive language, including social media postings of any kind, while volunteering.
- Follow the directions of your team captain and/or J&A Racing Staff.