2016 registration will open March 18, 2016!
J&A Racing brings you the Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon, 5k, Kids Kilometer and Craft Brew Fest presented by Bon Secours In Motion, a 3-day event on September 30th – October 2nd in Hampton, Virginia. This exciting event kicks off on Friday, October 2 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center and features vendors from the health and fitness industry including running apparel and gear, nutritional products and injury prevention. Over 10,000 runners, walkers and their families attend the expo which features number pick-up for the race. The weekend concludes on Sunday afternoon, October 4th with a post-race party with live music, post race food, and Ice cold Brews. This race features flat, fast courses which run through historic downtown Hampton, into beautiful old neighborhoods, and along the majestic Chesapeake Bay and Hampton Roads Harbor.
• Three separate races a Half Marathon, 5K and 1K with over 5,000 participants
• Shell Yeah Challenge where you can run in both the 5K and Half Marathon
• Largest numbers of participants ever for a running road race on the Virginia Peninsula
• A two-day Sports & Fitness Expo at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
• Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, and Hampton Roads Harbor
• Live bands, DJs, and radio stations on the courses
• Post Race Party with live music, Food, and Ice cold drinks
• Technical shirts for all runners (5k/half) (men and women sizes)
• Additional Half Marathon Finisher Item
• Medal for all finishers