Packet Pickup & Expo
Friday, October 6, 2023 | 2:00 – 7:00pm
Saturday, October 7, 2023 | 6:45am – 7:45am (no expo) & 11:00am – 4:00pm
Hampton Roads Convention Center
1610 Coliseum Drive
Hampton, VA 23666
Come grab your race swag at the BayPort Foundation Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon Weekend Packet Pickup. The Packet Pickup serves as the kickoff for an awesome running weekend. After you get your race packet, visit the J&A Racing Store, the Crab Shack, to grab some awesome race swag to commemorate your weekend in Hampton, Virginia!
Important Packet Pickup Rules
- You must pick up your race packet prior to the event
- There is no race day packet pickup for the Half Marathon on Sunday
- If you are 16 or older, you must have your ID to pick up your race packet – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Family members with the same last name can pick up packets for each other
Your race packet includes:
- Race Bib(s) with attached timing chip
- Participant Shirt
Want someone else to pick up your packet?
You may authorize another person to pick up your packet/bib number. The authorized individual MUST have their own photo ID, a signed and printed authorization form, and a copy of the participant’s photo ID. The signed authorization form MUST be printed, we will NOT accept any authorization via phone, text message, or any other electronic device. The copy of the photo ID may be via text, email, or photocopy. If the authorized individual is missing any of these items, we will not release the packet/bib number, NO EXCEPTIONS.