Run, Crawl, Celebrate!
Come see for yourself why Runner’s World named The Neighborhood Harvest Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon presented by Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Orthopedics a must run Half Marathon! Are you looking for a flat and fast course? Do you love running by the water? Are you a craft beer lover? The Neighborhood Harvest Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon Weekend is the perfect place to run, crawl, and celebrate.
Enjoy 13.1 miles through the best of Hampton, Virginia. Our course will take you through the historic downtown and its surrounding neighborhoods set beside the Chesapeake Bay and the Hampton Roads Harbor. Enjoy live entertainment, cheer zones, candy stops, and other surprises along the way.
- A race distance for everyone including a Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, 5K, and Kids 1K
- Shell Yeah! Challenge – Run the 5K on Saturday and the Half Marathon on Sunday
- Two Day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Craft Brew Fest with Live Music
- Kickin’ Crab and Corn Chowder from Baker’s Crust
- Up to 4 Craft Beers included in your registration
- Ten Virginia Craft Breweries at the Craft Brew Fest
- Technical Race Shirts (male and female sizes)
- Surprise Finisher Item
- Bottle Opener Medal for all Finishers