- If you purchased the Registration Fee Reimbursement Plan during registration, you may be eligible for a refund through that service. Click Here.
- You may transfer your current race registration to another person. The new participant will be responsible for a $25 transfer fee. It is the current participant’s decision to gift the amount paid for the registration to the new participant or to receive a refund for the registration. The refund will not be granted until the new participant is successfully registered. Refunds will not be given for any charitable donations made. Items purchased in registration will not be transferred and arrangements must be made with the J & A office to pick up any additional items. (i.e. shirts, hats, etc.).
- No race day registration!
- Deferrals are allowed. Click here for details.
- After September 3, 2018, there will be a $15.00 fee to switch your race entry. If you are switching from a shorter distance to a longer distance, you will pay the difference in entry fees PLUS the $15.00 transfer fee. If you wish to switch from the Half Marathon to the 5K, you’ll just pay the transfer fee.
- If you are 16 or older, you must have your ID to pick up your race number – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are picking up race numbers for others, you must have your ID, a printed and signed authorization form from the person you are picking up for, and a copy of his or her ID – NO EXCEPTIONS. You can find the authorization form here.
Cookie and Privacy Settings